Loretta Morris Williams is a partner in the firm who focuses her practice on estate planning, elder law, special needs planning/special needs trusts, and trust and estate administration. She works with adults of all ages and parents planning for children with special needs. Ms. Williams advises clients on planning for long-term care and Medicaid eligibility, and handles guardianship cases for adults of all ages.
Ms. Williams is certified in elder law by the National Elder Law Foundation. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Williams worked on Medicaid, disability and aging issues for non-profit organizations, including the National Association of State Units on Aging, the State Medicaid Directors Association, and the March of Dimes.
HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC is proud to be passionate about its ethics and forging connections with other ethical attorneys around the world. This includes our membership with LawPact, a non-profit organization and association of business law firms located across the globe. If you would like to speak to any of our attorneys, contact us today.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member, Council of Advanced Practitioners
- Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member, Public Policy Committee; Past President, 2016-2017; President, 2015-2016; Vice President, 2014-2015.
- Academy of Special Needs Planners, Member
- National Capital Chapter, Society of Financial Planning Specialists, former board member
- Fairfax Bar Association, Wills Trusts and Estates Section, Member, Former Co-Chair; Elder Law Section, Member, Former Co-Chair
Pro Bono Activities
- The Arc of Northern Virginia, Guardian of Last Resort Program, Multidisciplinary Panel Member
Honors and Awards
- AV Peer Review Rating – Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers 2013-2019, Rising Star 2007-2011
- Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Chapter Member of the Year
Since 1980, the AV-rated law firm of HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC has served the legal needs of individuals and businesses. Our team of attorneys include lawyers named to Super Lawyer and Rising Star lists, as well as attorneys with advanced legal degrees, specialty certifications and lawyers who teach their areas of practice to other lawyers.
Use the contact form on this page to schedule a consultation, or call 703-591-4900
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with the HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between this firm and any recipient.
*John C. Hale and Robert B. Baumgartner are Senior Members of HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC.
10511 Judicial Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030
We will use the information you provide on this form to connect and schedule a consultation with you to go over your legal needs. The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with the HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between this firm and any recipient.