An Ethical and Effective Fairfax Law Firm
At HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC we take great professional pride in our long history of providing ethical and effective legal services in Northern Virginia and throughout the Commonwealth.
Our Northern Virginia law firm’s practice groups are small enough to offer each client individualized attention, yet our overall size gives our clients confidence that we have the resources to get the job done.
Our Virginia attorneys provide legal services to businesses and individuals, in the areas of:
- Estates and Trusts
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Special Needs Planning and Special Needs Trusts
Recognized by Our Peers for Legal Excellence
Our Northern Virginia law firm, as well as individual attorneys at the firm, have received various accolades from our peers in the legal community. Six members of HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC are AV Rated under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System including John C. Hale, Jean Galloway Ball, Kimberley Ann Murphy, Robert Baumgartner, Loretta Morris Williams, and Samantha Fredieu. Many of our lawyers have been included in the Super Lawyers list including:
- John C. Hale, Estate Planning and Probate, 2006-2017
- Jean Galloway Ball, Elder Law 2007-2020; Top 50 Women Virginia Super
Lawyers 2013-2020, Best Lawyer Elder Law 2020 (Washington DC area)
- Kimberley Ann Murphy, Estate & Trust Litigation, Business Litigation,
Super Lawyer 2014-2017 Rising Star 2007-2008, 2011-2014
- Dana J. Carlson, Family Law 2012-2017
- Ryan M. Mattson, Family Law, Rising Star 2007-2008
- Loretta Morris Williams, Elder Law, Super Lawyers 2013-2019, Rising
Contact Us Today
HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC is proud to be passionate about its ethics and forging connections with other ethical attorneys around the world. This includes our membership with LawPact, a non-profit organization and association of business law firms located across the globe. If you have legal questions, we have answers. If you seek aggressive protection of your legal rights, we have successful trial lawyers to stand at your side during court litigation. To make an appointment call us at the number 703-591-4900 or use the contact form below.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Since 1980 the AV-rated law firm of HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC has served the legal needs of individuals and businesses. Our team of attorneys include lawyers named to Super Lawyer and Rising Star lists, as well as attorneys with advanced legal degrees, specialty certifications and lawyers who teach their areas of practice to other lawyers.
Use the contact form on this page to schedule a consultation, or call 703-591-4900.
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with the HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between this firm and any recipient.
10511 Judicial Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030
We will use the information you provide on this form to connect and schedule a consultation with you to go over your legal needs. The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with the HALE BALL MURPHY, PLC via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between this firm and any recipient.