Attorney Harold T. Hughlett became a principal of the firm in March, 2000, and has remained with the firm since then. Prior to joining the firm, he had been in private practice since being admitted to the Virginia State Bar in October 1982. Mr. Hughlett concentrates his practice in the areas of Family Law, and Civil Litigation. He has appeared on numerous occasions before many circuit courts throughout the Commonwealth, in addition to the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
• Virginia, 1982
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1983
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1983
- Representative Cases
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
• The Virginia Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
• Fairfax Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
• Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 1257, Herndon, Virginia
• Marriage Mentors’ Ministry, Church of the Epiphany Anglican, Herndon, Virginia
Since 1980, the AV-rated law firm of Hale Ball has served the legal needs of individuals and businesses. Our team of attorneys include lawyers named to Super Lawyer and Rising Star lists, as well as attorneys with advanced legal degrees, specialty certifications and lawyers who teach their areas of practice to other lawyers.
Use the contact form on this page to schedule a consultation, or call 703-591-4900
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with the Hale Ball via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between this firm and any recipient.
*John C. Hale and Robert B. Baumgartner are Senior Members of Hale Ball.
10511 Judicial Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030