Legal Help with Buying & Selling Businesses
For assistance buying or selling a business, rely upon the firm that makes your priorities its priorities.
- At Hale Ball: Business Law Division we put you first, applying our insight and skill to your business transactions so that you meet your goals. Contact our Northern Virginia office today to schedule a consultation.
Business Acquisitions and Sales
Whether you have developed a business and are retiring, or want to acquire and revitalize a company, it makes a lot of sense, even before the actual transaction takes place, to secure the services of experienced business and commercial law attorneys. The process for acquiring a business varies based upon the size and complexity of the transaction. We can help streamline the process for you.
- Our services are designed to make transitions run smoothly to accomplish your objectives. We have been assisting clients since 1978 and can anticipate possible hang-ups or points of contention. Let Robert Baumgartner and Scott Pohlman of Hale Ball: Business Law Division help conduct your business merger, purchase or sale efficiently and lawfully.
Contractual Matters Associated with Your Transaction
A considerable number of contractual matters are associated with the purchase or sale of a company. As business law attorneys, we are equipped with the experience and knowledge to help you draft, review and negotiate contracts that are advantageous to you and represent your goals. Some of our contractual work associated with the business purchase and sales includes:
- Letters of Intent
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Purchase Price Allocation Agreements
At Hale Ball: Business Law Division, your priorities really are our priorities. Dependent on your needs, a business acquisition lawyer or business sale lawyer is ready to speak to you. Contact us today to speak with lawyers Robert Baumgartner or Scott Pohlman about buying a new business or selling a business you have developed. We can also provide some resources to help guide your taxes. Whether you need business litigation services, help with starting a business, registered agent services, or are self employed and need some tax tips, schedule a consultation with a corporation attorney. Let our firm examine and address the contractual matters that can complicate these processes.
If you have a question about any type of business matter, we encourage you to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our Northern Virginia business sale or business purchase lawyers. To make an appointment call us at the above telephone number 1-703-591-4900 or use the contact form below.
Since 1980 the AV-rated law firm of Hale Ball has served the legal needs of individuals and businesses. Our team of attorneys include lawyers named to Super Lawyer and Rising Star lists, as well as attorneys with advanced legal degrees, specialty certifications and lawyers who teach their areas of practice to other lawyers.
Use the contact form on this page to schedule a consultation, or call 703-591-4900.
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with the Hale Ball via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between this firm and any recipient.
10511 Judicial Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030